Law offices of Grayling E Brannon, PA

______ Honesty, Commitment, Results _______

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
E-mail Print PDF


1. Dial 911 for Police Assistance.   


2. If your vehicle is obstructing the flow of traffic, try to move it out of traffic, or off the road.


3. When the police arrive, give  a detail decscription of the accincident.


4. Be sure to get an actual report, with report number, and details of the crash.


(Not just the Exchange of Driver Information)


5. Take pictures of all vehicles involved in accident.  



6. Get any witness's information. (name, number, or email address)  



7. If you are injured - seek treatment immediately.   



8. Call -> 904 358-9151 <- Law Offices of Grayling E. Brannon, P.A.   

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Find us on AVVO
Find us on Facebook
Follow Us